Friday, May 18, 2012

Memories like these . . .

" . . . memories like these . . . " and other quotes are found in this beautiful paper line by Little Yellow Bicycle called Paradise.  I love the colors of this line, as well as the little sticker letters that I used for my "FRIENDS" title!  So fun! I also love the Tear Out Ticket Book with so many options for journaling!  I have put together some group photos taken during a cookout at my sister and brother-in-law's house for my friends from Australia.    
Cathey and I became pen pals over thirty years ago through Girl Scouting. After about eighteen years of correspondence, I was finally able to meet her in Australia during Christmas and New Year's Eve of 1998.  She and her family visited the U.S. in the spring of 2007.  So many wonderful memories were made!   

No comments:

Post a Comment