Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hello. Again.

So, I have not visited or updated my blog in four years! I feel a mixture of disappointment and guilt. A feeling that I should have given it more effort. To be honest, when I started it I felt a little uncertain it was something I wanted to do. Three busy children and a full time job certainly had a lot to do with my lack of time spent blogging. I definitely go through phases in life that lead me to just drop things. That is part of the reason for my absence here. However, I am certain a lack of confidence and an abundance of anxiety contributed to it even more.

Eventually, more and more time passed without a thought of it. But something brought it to my thoughts today.  After a few fumbled attempts at retrieving my password, I am back in and not sure where I will go from here. This unplanned update occurred after the voice in my head would not allow me to walk away without saying hello.

I have plenty of the same things going on in my life as I did four years ago - new memories made with the kiddos, plenty of scrapbook pages completed, and still many unread books and adventures waiting to be started.

More later. Hopefully much sooner this time.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment